NFO of ICICI Prudential BHARAT 22 FOF now open
ICICI Prudential BHARAT 22 FOF NFO now open
ICICI PRUDENTIAL BHARAT 22 FOF GROWTH DIRECT PLAN is an open-ended Fund of Funds investing in units of BHARAT 22 ETF. The portfolio of the ETF is diversified across six sectors – Basic materials, Energy, Finance, FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods), Industrials and Utilities. Retail Individual Investor can invest a minimum of Rs. 5000/- and maximum up to Rs. 2 lac during the New Fund Offer period of ICICI Prudential BHARAT 22 FOF.
Things to consider:
- Gives access to Bharat 22 ETF without the need for a demat account
- A healthy mix of 60% PSU companies and 40% private sector companies
- 2.5% Discount to retail investors
- Open-ended Fund of Funds investing in units of BHARAT 22 ETF
- Defined as ‘Equity Oriented Fund’ for taxation purpose.
- Subscription closes on 22-Jun-18
- Expected Date of Allotment 29-Jun-18
For detailed scheme, related information read Scheme Information Document
Other Equity NFOs available:
How to invest:
Go to Explore Funds and then click on NFO to see all the NFOs listed on Kuvera at any given moment. Enter the amount online and pay for it using net banking – just like any other lumpsum investment on Kuvera. Easy as that!
If your favorite NFO is not available, then email us at [email protected] and we will add it online.