NFO of ICICI Prudential Bharat Consumption Fund – Series 3 now available on Kuvera
ICICI PRUDENTIAL BHARAT CONSUMPTION FUND – SERIES 3 is a Close Ended Equity Scheme following Consumption Theme. The Scheme is benchmarked to the Nifty India Consumption Index. The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of stocks that could benefit from growth in consumption and related activities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Close Ended Equity Scheme following Consumption Theme
- Subscription closes on 11-Jul-2018
- Expected Date of Allotment before 18-Jul-2018
- Invest minimum of Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Tenure: 1300 days from the date of allotment
For detailed scheme related information read Scheme Information Document
How to invest:
Go to Explore Funds and then click on NFO to see all the NFOs listed on Kuvera at any given moment. Enter the amount online and pay for it using net banking – just like any other lumpsum investment on Kuvera. Easy as that!