NFO of ICICI PRUDENTIAL BHARAT CONSUMPTION FUND SERIES 4
NFO of ICICI PRUDENTIAL BHARAT CONSUMPTION FUND – SERIES 4 now available on Kuvera
ICICI PRUDENTIAL BHARAT CONSUMPTION FUND – SERIES 4 is a Close Ended Equity Scheme following Consumption Theme. The performance of the Scheme would be benchmarked against Nifty India Consumption Index.
The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of sectors that could benefit from growth in consumption and related activities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme would be achieved.
- Close Ended Equity Scheme following Consumption Theme
- Subscription closes on 13-Aug-2018
- Expected Date of Allotment before 20-Aug-18
- Invest minimum of Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Tenure: 1,300 days from the date of allotment
- Exit Load: Nil (upon Maturity)
For detailed scheme related information read Scheme Information Document and
Asset Allocation Pattern:
The asset allocation pattern for the scheme under normal circumstances is detailed in the table below
About the Fund Managers:
Mr. Sankaran Naren, Mr.Rajat Chandak and Ms. Priyanka Khandelwal
1/ Mr. Sankaran Naren has over 27 years of experience in Fund Management, Equity Research, Operations etc. He was designated as Co Head – Equities from October, 2004 till February 2008 at ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited. He has been designated as Executive Director of ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company with effect from April 22, 2016 to till date.
2/ Mr.Rajat Chandak has around 9 years of experience in fund management/ research analysis. He is associated with ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited from May 2008 till date.
3/ Ms. Priyanka Khandelwal is associated with ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company from October 2014.
TOP 5 FUNDS IN THIS CATEGORY
- SBI BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- DSP BLACKROCK NATURAL RESOURCES AND NEW ENERGY GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES INSURED GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
How to invest:
Go to Explore Funds and then click on NFO to see all the NFOs listed on Kuvera at any given moment. Enter the amount online and pay for it using net banking – just like any other lumpsum investment on Kuvera. Easy as that!
If your favorite NFO is not available, then email us at [email protected] and we will add it online.