NFO of IDBI LONG TERM VALUE GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
IDBI LONG TERM VALUE GROWTH DIRECT PLAN is an open-ended equity scheme following value investment strategy. The Scheme is benchmarked to the S&P BSE 500- Total Returns Index (TRI).
The Investment Objective of the Scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation along with regular income by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments by following value investing strategy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Open-ended equity scheme following value investment strategy.
- Subscription closes on 13-Aug-2018
- Expected Date of Allotment before 20-Aug-18
- Invest minimum of Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Re 1/- thereafter
- Exit Load: If rdeemed/switched out within 12 months of allotment, no exit load for upto 10% investment and 1% exit load beyond that. If redeemed/switched out after 12 months from the date of allotment exit load will be Nil.
For detailed scheme related information read Scheme Information Document
Asset Allocation Pattern:
The asset allocation pattern for the scheme under normal circumstances is detailed in the table below
About the Fund Manager: Ms. Uma Venkatraman
Ms. Uma Venkatraman has 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, with a focus on equities. Prior to becoming a fund manager, she was heading the Research function in IDBI Mutual Fund. Prior to joining IDBI Mutual Fund, she had worked with B&K Securities; ASK Raymond James, Morgan Keegan and UTI Mutual Fund.
TOP 5 FUNDS IN THIS CATEGORY
- TATA EQUITY P/E GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- JM VALUE GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- IDFC STERLING VALUE GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- HDFC CAPITAL BUILDER VALUE GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
- ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE PURE VALUE GROWTH DIRECT PLAN
How to invest:
Go to Explore Funds and then click on NFO to see all the NFOs listed on Kuvera at any given moment. Enter the amount online and pay for it using net banking – just like any other lumpsum investment on Kuvera. Easy as that!
If your favorite NFO is not available, then email us at [email protected] and we will add it online.