NFO of RELIANCE JUNIOR BEES FOF now available on Kuvera
RELIANCE JUNIOR BEES FOF is an Open Ended fund of funds scheme investing in Reliance ETF Junior BeES. The performance of the Scheme would be benchmarked against Nifty Next 50 Index.
The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to provide returns that closely correspond to returns provided by Reliance ETF Junior BeES by investing in units of Reliance ETF Junior BeES. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- An Open Ended fund of funds scheme investing in Reliance ETF Junior BeES.
- Subscription closes on 28-Feb-2019
- Expected Date of Allotment before 7-Mar-19
- Invest a minimum of Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs 1/- thereafter
- Scheme re-opens for ongoing sale and repurchase by 15-Mar-19
- Exit Load: Nil.
To achieve the investment objective, the scheme will predominantly invest in units of Reliance ETF Junior BeES which is registered with SEBI. Further, Reliance Junior BeES FoF can buy/sell the units from the underlying scheme in Creation Unit Size also by way of cash. The investments could be made in units of Reliance ETF Junior BeES either directly through Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd (RNAM) in creation unit size or through the secondary market via stock exchange route. The facility to buy directly through RNAM in creation unit size would provide Reliance Junior BeES FoF an additional source to purchase the units in addition to the stock exchange route. The investment strategy would largely be passive in nature.
The AMC shall endeavour that the returns of Reliance Junior BeES FoF will replicate the returns generated by the underlying ETF and is not expected to deviate more than 2%, on an annualized basis net of recurring expenses in the Scheme.
Asset Allocation Pattern:
The asset allocation pattern for the scheme under normal circumstances is detailed in the table below
About the Fund Manager:
Mr Mehul Dama (36) is a CA and has B.Com. He is Fund Manager and dealer- ETF at Reliance Mutual Fund. He has had prior experience with Goldman Sachs Asset Management (India) Private Limited, (Vice President – Controllers), Benchmark Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd. (Asst. Vice President – Operations / Controllers).
TOP 5 SIMILAR FUNDS:
|Fund Name||1Y||3Y||Since Launch||VOL||EXP||AUM|
|UTI NIFTY NEXT 50 INDEX (DG)||NA||NA||-5.47%||17.24%||0.27%||₹ 301 Cr.|
|I-PRU NIFTY NEXT 50 INDEX (DG)||-10.40%||14.30%||13.79%||16.64%||0.44%||₹ 357 Cr.|
|UTI NIFTY INDEX (DG)||4.64%||15.14%||11.24%||14.20%||0.13%||₹ 1,098 Cr.|
|TAURUS NIFTY INDEX (DG)||6.00%||15.16%||11.11%||14.17%||1.17%||₹ 3 Cr.|
|RMF INDEX SENSEX (DG)||7.10%||15.31%||11.24%||13.70%||0.29%||₹ 13 Cr.|
According to Reliance Mutual Fund, investors should invest in this fund for these reasons:
- Size Migration – Participate in the growth story of many of the Nifty Next 50 Large Cap stocks becoming Nifty 50 stocks
- Incubator – Nifty Next 50 index acts as an incubator to Nifty 50 index. 85% of index constituents which have been included in Nifty 50 index have moved from Nifty Next 50 index for the period 2009-2018
- Segment Exposure – Provides exposure to large-cap segment of the market via investing into Reliance ETF Junior BeES which in turn invest in well diversified Nifty Next 50 index constituents spread across 22 industries
- Reduce Risk – Reduction of non-systematic risks like stock picking and portfolio manager selection, via investing in the entire next 50 large cap stock basket via Reliance ETF Junior BeES
- Low Cost – Exposure to the entire large-cap segment via low-cost FoF
How to invest:
Go to Explore Funds and then click on NFO to see all the NFOs listed on Kuvera at any given moment. Enter the amount online and pay for it using net banking – just like any other lumpsum investment on Kuvera. Easy as that!
If your favourite NFO is not available, then email us at [email protected] and we will add it online.